2026年8月31日 星期一

去醫院掛號常用英文

去醫院掛號常用英文
出國看病、去醫院時,先記這些最實用!
⭐ 最值得先記的單字
English 中文
hospital 醫院
registration 掛號
register 掛號、登記
reception 櫃台
receptionist 櫃台人員
appointment 預約
doctor 醫生
clinic 診間/門診
department 科別
patient 病人
ID card 身分證件
insurance card 健保卡/保險卡

🩺 掛號最常用的英文
I'd like to see a doctor.
我想看醫生。 ⭐⭐⭐

I'd like to register.
我想掛號。

I need to see a doctor.
我需要看醫生。

Do I need an appointment?
我需要預約嗎?

I'd like to make an appointment.
我想預約。

Is there a doctor available today?
今天有醫生可以看嗎?

Which department should I go to?
我應該掛哪一科?

Where is the registration desk?
掛號櫃台在哪裡?

🩺 不知道要看哪一科
Which department should I see?
我應該看哪一科?

I'd like to see a doctor for my stomach problem.
我想看醫生,因為我的胃不舒服。

I have a headache.
我頭痛。

I have a fever.
我發燒。

I have a cough.
我咳嗽。

🩺 掛號時可能會問
Do you have your ID?
你有帶身分證件嗎?

Do you have insurance?
你有保險嗎?

Do you have your insurance card?
你有帶保險卡嗎?

How much is the registration fee?
掛號費多少錢?

Where should I wait?
我應該在哪裡等?

How long is the wait?
大概要等多久?

沒有留言:

張貼留言