2026年8月29日 星期六

便利商店購物最值得先記的 12 個單字

🔴便利商店購物最值得先記的 12 個單字
convenience store 便利商店
cashier 收銀員
checkout 結帳櫃檯
in stock 有庫存、現貨
out of stock 缺貨
price 價格
on sale 特價中
receipt 收據
cash 現金
credit card 信用卡
bag 購物袋
change 零錢

🔴找商品時可能會用到的英文對話
Where can I find the drinks?
飲料在哪裡?

Where can I find the snacks?
零食在哪裡?

Do you have this?
你們有這個嗎?

Do you have this in stock?
這個有庫存嗎?

Is this available?
這個還有嗎?

How much is this?
這個多少錢?

Is this on sale?
這個有特價嗎?

Do you have a cheaper one?
有便宜一點的嗎?

🔴結帳時可能會用到的對話
I'd like to buy this.
我想買這個。

Can I pay by credit card?
可以刷信用卡嗎?

Can I pay in cash?
可以付現金嗎?

Do you take credit cards?
你們接受信用卡嗎?

Can I get a bag?
可以給我一個袋子嗎?

Could I have a receipt?
可以給我收據嗎?

I don't need a bag.
我不需要袋子。

Keep the change.
不用找了。

🔴想加熱食品會用到的句子
Can you heat this up?
可以幫我加熱這個嗎?

Could you heat this up, please?
可以幫我加熱這個嗎?

Is it microwaveable?
這個可以微波嗎?

🔴詢問飲料相關的句子
Is this cold?
這個是冰的嗎?

Do you have a cold one?
有冰的嗎?

Do you have a hot one?
有熱的嗎?

🔴結帳時可能會用到的句子
Do you need a receipt?
你需要收據嗎?

Yes, please.
好的,請給我。

No, thanks.
不用,謝謝。

🔴便利商店必學 6 句
Do you have this?
你們有這個嗎?

🔍 Where can I find this?
我要去哪裡找這個?

How much is this?
這個多少錢?

Can I pay by card?
可以刷卡嗎?

Can I get a bag?
可以給我袋子嗎?

Can you heat this up?
可以幫我加熱嗎?

⭐ 最實用情境
拿著一個便當走到櫃檯:
Can you heat this up, please?
可以幫我加熱這個嗎?

店員問:
Do you need a bag?
你需要袋子嗎?

你回答:
Yes, please. / No, thanks.

沒有留言:

張貼留言